In which we discuss how a seventeen-year-old Korean robot girl gamer forced a couple of dudebros to quite competitive gaming, playing Quake III on mushrooms, smartwatches let you program your children, and why do the grownups call it ‘hanging up’ the phone again? All this and more on Face For Radio LIVE, coming to you every other Thursday at echoplexmedia.com!
- Untold Star Wars Stories Are The Best Part Of Lego: The Force Awakens - Kotaku
- Samantha Swords Is As Dangerous As She Sounds - The Surge
- Samantha Swords Interview - YouTube
- Korean Woman so Good at Overwatch That a Couple Pro Gamers Said They'd Quit If She Wasn't Cheating, and Now the Two Are Outta the Game - Cheezburger
- Octopus By Joy - Facebook
- Octopus By Joy - Kickstarter